Tuesday 26 July 2011

A little bit of girl power...

Well hello Tuesday! Today's post is all about profiling some lovely ladies in the spotlight - and they all have a selection of awesome talents.

Whether they are singers, actresses or designers - they all represent to me the best things about being a woman: that you can dance, sing, be strong, love, laugh and be beautiful!

I hope you enjoy and that it makes you think about who inspires you...


Katy Perry

This fiery singer songwriter sees the lighter side of life and knows how to look past peoples inperfections to see the best in them.



Heather Morris

AKA Brittany Pierce from the hit show 'Glee' - is totalling compelling in her ability to sing and dance her socks off. Incredible. And her ditzy blonde character makes her even more compelling!




Lauren Conrad

LC made her debut on The Hills many years ago, and instantly became a style icon. Her interest in the world of fashion means she is always best dressed in oh-so-casual but stylish looks! And the same can be said for the lovely Whitney and Lo...



Anna Paquin

Her character Sookie Stackhouse rules the roost in the vampire filled 'True Blood' and has undoubtably been granted some of the best scripting in showbusiness.  Even though Sookie has been through her fair share of paranormal predicaments, she always stands her ground and is a woman who speaks exactly what is on her mind!

Sookie: 'I wanna look like I can kick some serious ass. Which I can.'

Sookie: 'They took someone I love from me. I don't know about you, but I was raised to fight back.'



Vera Wang

An iconic designer who has an international following in her elegant designs. Featuring collections for the red carpet, wedding dresses and her own perfume range. (Including my favourite scent 'Bouquet')

A few of her dazzling dresses shown below...


No comments:

Post a Comment